Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog's I Follow...

So I added some new stuff in my sidebar. Most notably the Blogs I Follow section. Most of the links there are to sites I do browse through and enjoy, but don't actually know the wonderful people that write the Blogs.

If there's anyone out there that wishes me to take down the links just say so. I just feel a little uneasy myself about using the links without asking first, but went ahead and did it anyway.

I just wanted to get that out of the way... Thanks for your Blogs. I find them more enjoyable than the multitude of news sites and endless banner ads everywhere. It's pretty cold here where I live and I'm gonna settle in and get cozy, and maybe watch Conan.

Since the Election I have stayed away from the talking heads for a while. This site has been a good way for me to get away from all that.




Peek A Boo...


Bye for now...

2 comments:

Miranda Simone said...

Thanks for the link! I know what you mean about the "talking heads" - I've been staying away since at least month before the election. Flickr is a good time waster as well!

Cassie said...

Well, I'm still using dialup (If you can believe that!) so I don't browse around flickr a lot. I still have a land line phone as well. I'm always about 20 years behind the times.

So... if I'm just now starting to dress...?