Friday, November 21, 2008

Deviant Art Pasties...

I've noticed that it seems the Deviant Art Pastie I have posted on the right side of the page is pretty smart. I see a lot of nudes, or other themes that relate to this Blog. Surprise surprise, as Gomer Pyle would say. I wonder how many people out there know who Gomer Pyle is? I love using the sidebar feature because it shows the most recent works, and is very easy to get a response from the artist when they are still online. Still sitting in front of their PC's pondering their work.

I wasn't too surprised to think that using some sort of scripts or other programming, that DA was following my Blog and connecting me with like minded artists!

I didn't really think there was anyone else quite like me... Anyway, if you click the image on the upper left corner of this post you can see my DA page. I'd love some new visitors there. I should mention that my DA page has nothing to do with my Cassie Persona, it's just another online fun place for me.

I just viewed my Blog with IE for the first time, and had to make some adjustments. Fucking IE... Of course it's only my fault for not checking when I created the Blog, but I wish the browsers were more equal. I prefer Firefox myself. I'm trying to get a Yahoo Pingbox going but it seems to evade me.

It's probably a "Loose Nut On The Keyboard!". Ha ha...

You can view my Wish List by clicking on the image with the Lace Wrist Thing's in the "Dream On Baby" sidebar gadget. It's really just another insight into my personality. Believe it or not my favorite items are the cheapest ones. The $5 leggings and the $4 Fake Nails. Ha, what a surprise about the nails.

I'd really love any feedback about my Blog design or content. If anyone knows how to get the Yahoo Pingbox working I'd love that too!

Bye For Now Y'all...

No comments: