Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Wig, Cami, Blog, and Flickr Page.

It's been a while I know, and all I've written here is Happy Holiday's! I'm hoping to get something up here worth reading soon? So it doesn't make sense that I've started another Blog. I wanted a place to write stories, and nothing else. Plus, I'm a Geek and just like tinkering with sites.

Over the last few months I've got myself a new wig, well it's not new, but it's new to me. I found a little cami at a Dollar Tree of all places, and I'm hoping to get my first pair of high heels in a few days.

I don't know how the sizes work for women's shoes. I wear an 81/2 and if anyone can tell me what that translates to in women's sizes I'd appreciate it. I'm gonna get me some new leggings instead of stockings, and try to get some better images as I go along. Most of my pics are screen grabs from low res video clips, but as I've said here before that's probably a good thing.

The image at the top of this Blog is the only high res image I've posted here so far. I'm gonna post some on my new Flickr Page though. I'm trying to keep it lower key for the regular contacts, and Family Members can see the nasty stuff. There's pretty nasty stuff there, and more to come!

Maybe that's why I only have one Family Member lol! I'm probably getting too many sites going but one leads to another, and another... My most recent "Cassie Session" took me eight hours to get myself ready and by that time I wasn't gonna be alone in the house so I had to wait another five hours or so to start doing makeup.

I then spent all night long posing and recording clips with my crappy little point and shoot camera. I was so tired after that I slept for a few hours dressed as Cassie until I had the house to myself again! I got lipstick all over my pillows! Looking back on it that was one of the best parts of the whole day.

When I was alone again I took a bubble bath trying to get some images and videos but they came out awful and I'm not likely to use any of that stuff. Then I was ready to start tearing down my backdrops and put everything back where it belonged. Including Cassie... sadly.

If things work out I'll have a chance to try it all over again this week or maybe next week? Then it could be a while, maybe after my Birthday which is coming up in a couple months?

I start to miss dressing after a couple of weeks and try not thinking about it, but I've noticed when I do dress I start acting and sort of "feeling girly", if that makes any sense at all.

Something tells me after reading the Blogs that I link to and everywhere else online that there are plenty of gurl's out there that know exactly what I'm talking about.

I posted some pretty racy stuff on YouTube and was getting a lot of hits and messages, for about an hour until YouTube removed them and gave me a Community Warning. Oh well, I should have known better. I'm not sure why I need to post stuff like that.

Yes I am. I like the attention. I don't get that when I'm not being Cassie. This is still very new to me. It surprises me when I get a compliment or someone says something nice about one of my pics. I didn't really expect that to happen.

Thanks to everyone that comments on any of my pics or blog posts.

Bye Y'all...



3 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

Cassie-

I for one, loved your vids on youtube-really sexy, you're a joy to watch xxx Jim

Cassie said...

Thanks Jim : )

I think I'll be posting more soon. They will be very much like the ones already there for now.

I just had a real hard time with my network stuff, but I'm back as of today...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I could have avoided my troubles by using a UPS system, that worked.

I'm glad you enjoy my videos Jim...

Thanks : )

Cassie said...

Hi herana ; )

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

The template is a standard blogger one that I changed a little by making the main section wider and the sidebar narrower.