Friday, July 24, 2009

YouTube Timeout.

It's been a long while since my last post. Ever since YouTube I really neglected this Blog. It's so easy to get caught up in the activity there. I'll be taking a two week break, if not longer... since they removed two of my videos for violating community guidelines. I'm still on probation for my first offense, for six more days.

Now they've turned off my interactivity so I can't do anything but view my pages and videos. I can't answer mail, or even sign in to my account.

I won't be surprised if they delete my account, but there's nothing I can do now.

I've managed to pick up a few items since my last post. I found a better wig and bought some new cami's and stockings. Some new nails too!

Unfortunately I don't get enough time for dressing, which is what I'd really like.

I waited for a good deal and bought a new camera! It turned out to be not so good though. The camera needs new firmware or something. It doesn't keep the settings in memory, and while it does record sound... it pops like an old LP. It takes Ok video and has an unusual option for "letterbox" videos. They aren't high definition though.

I'm one of those people that buys cheap cameras that could've bought a nice one if I'd saved the money I spent on the crappy ones. So I even bought another new camera? I wasn't looking for one but I'd been eyeing this particular model for a while, and they cut the price in half. It was an upgraded version... and I had the money. It was only $40 and I needed a web cam and it does that too.

Now if I could get some decent images to post : )

It's still about five weeks away, but I'm gonna have the house to myself for a few days if everything works out. I'm planning on at least one good Cassie Session without having to sneak around about it.

I'm hoping that any YouTube friends wondering why I'm not responding to mail or comments and stuff like that might drop in here and read this.

I know I don't post often enough though, and even though this link is posted there I don't think many people click on it.

I was posting videos at Transdivine but they closed about a week ago. I liked being able to post anything I wanted without rules. There were a lot of nasty videos there and I'm sure some one has copied them and has posted them elsewhere. Probably at Clips4sale under a fake profile... Damn it!

If my YouTube account doesn't get deleted I guess I'll need to think about conforming to their rules from now on? I really just do it for me. I don't think very many people are gonna miss my silly videos. I'm hoping they don't delete me. I still have videos there that are not allowed under the guidelines though, and I can't even delete them myself now.

I may consider posting some videos here because I've seen some stuff on these Blogs that YouTube would never let me post!

I don't like X-Tube because of all the junk you have to wade through. My connection is to slow to deal with that. I'm sure they have videos I'd love to watch but I'm not waiting all day for shit to load.

So I may actually post more here while my YouTube is out... Ha ha. If I do get the chance to make some videos there's sure to be something about it here also.

Have Fun Y'all...

5 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

thanks honey-loved your youtube stuff-will look for it here, if yt deletes you xxx Jim

Cassie said...

Hey Jim : )

I'm hoping YT leaves me alone for a while? Thanks for checkin' up on me though!

Cassie...

Anonymous said...

Cassie, honey,
I would love to hear more about the whole Youtube thing... your positive and negative experiences there, the responses you've gotten from viewers etc. I'd love to read about your insights. Kisses, Janie

XxxacoldsoulXxx said...

Youtube sucks no doubt about it and if you make your video public and show even just a little piece of flesh there comes a ban or deletion of your videos... that's why I make all my vids private and that's also why I have backups of all my vids ......
Xtube is ok but just like you said its slow especially when the videos are loading up.... ^_^

Cassie said...

Hey Coldilocks : )

The thing is I've got stuff on YouTube now that they don't mess with just because the amount of views they have is low. They wait until you get somewhere... then they delete and spank!

Or maybe some one is flagging, I don't know. I'm on constant probabtion : )

I finally broke down and got an Xtube account. It's not as bad when you have an account and can just go straight to your own page.

But I'm having problems getting clips uploaded, but that may not be because of Xtube?

Thank Goodness I can still Blog here... for now. Google could ban me here too if they suspend my YouTube account!

I'm Full of Goodness : )