Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Had A Great Time...




I really had a great time! Really I did! What with the Fireworks and Champagne, the Stars and the Full Moon. The City Lights. Flowers and Candlelight, am I forgetting something? Well...

I met this girl last week, we bumped into each other at the lunch counter and hit it off right away. I knew I was gonna ask her for her number, and she knew too.

I always try to be up front about my crossdressing when I'm interested in someone, but I was gonna try and feel her out a little bit first. No way did I want to miss my chance with her, but of course I realized I'd have to tell her. Just not right then. I mean we hadn't even had a date yet.

Our first date was dinner and a movie, and when I told her I liked to dress up sometimes she giggled. Then she asked me if I'd show her my collection. If I had one. I was surprised a little by her reaction, but it's happened that way before.

I told her I'd love too. I mean this would mean spending time alone with her, and I wanted that! She even offered to stop by her place to see if she had anything I could use. I told her I didn't have any high heels for one thing, and luckily I have small feet so she had some that might fit me. I was so excited!

Now see what I mean? That doesn't sound like a guy talking does it? I didn't ask her if she had a "cute little skirt" though. The funny thing is after we found some heels for me to wear she said "Hey I've got the cutest skirt to go with those heels!

I laughed, and explained to her why what she had said made me laugh. Then we laughed together for about five minutes or so. When we stopped laughing things got more intense, but she was so curious about "Cassie" and wanted to "meet" her. We gathered a few more items and headed over to my house.

Luckily I had the house to myself for a couple of days, and we spent the rest of the night primping like little girls at a sleepover. I really like this girl and she likes me too, and she got really hot by the time Cassie was ready.

I was worried that she would want me to go out as Cassie because I've never done that. As it turns out the last thing either of us wanted was to go anywhere...

All the time spent primping and doing makeup, trying on shoes and she had the sexiest stocking's I've ever had on. I felt so good with them on, and she was about ready to rape me when she saw how I changed into a different person as Cassie.

She sucked my cock for almost an hour. I came on her tit's twice It was so good! She was going wild. Hey, I know the feeling. Then she told me how much she liked me, and said she had a special surprise. All kinds of things were running through my mind when she said to me: "Cassie Honey, I want to show you something.", and she did.

She reached over the bed and grabbed her backpack, and pulled out a huge strap on. With a big ole' grin she looked at me and said: "Would you like some of this Cassie Baby?". I immediately started squirming on the bed practically begging her to give it to me.

"Fuck Me!", "Fuck Me Now!"... I screamed before I even realized I had said it. The next thing I know she was shoving it in my ass so deep and we were both making a lot of noise. She actually had an orgasm from the moaning and squirming around I was doing! She Fucked My Ass Good and then fell on top of me and laid there twitching around for about half an hour.

I'm still "Makin' Sounds", and that was yesterday!

We are enjoying each other a lot, we had a great time at the Fireworks Show. But the real Fireworks had already gone off...

3 comments:

Miranda Simone said...

That sounds so much like how my boyfriend told me he enjoyed crossdressing, and my reaction was very similar to this too!

Sounds like you found nice one... good luck!

Cassie said...

Yeah... I certainly understand that! He's a lucky guy miranda...

Thanks for visiting:)

fran said...

Cassie,

You are one lucky girl. I've been dreaming about such a find...and with a strap....omg!!!