Monday, November 10, 2008

Why The Sugar Shack?

Well, it just popped into my head at the last minute. It is kinda appropriate though because there are similarities between the Sugar Shacks that teenagers use, and this Blog.

Teenagers use them as a place to makeout, and they are usually some type of Fort that younger kids build and the teenagers move in and take it over. At least that's how I remember them.

Well, when I want to wear stockings and nails, and dress up I have to have a place where I won't be interrupted. Remember me talking about those fake nails not always coming off so easily. That would be a bitch being interrupted in the middle of a night of dressing, and not being able to remove the nails.

I live in a house with other people, and they don't know about my little secret. So I have to plan things out ahead of time. One thing I do sometimes is disguise my surroundings because I usually take pictures, and I wouldn't want to "blow my cover".

How is this similar to a Sugar Shack you ask? Well, when I hang backdrops to disguise my surroundings it gives the "ambiance" of a Shack! I know I'm not alone here. It's pretty common to see plastic or sheets hanging in peoples videos!

So I have to be in my "Sugar Shack" to dress and make videos or take pics. Wheew!... I sure am long winded.

So even though the idea just popped into my head, maybe there was a deeper subconscious thought process behind the decision to name my Blog "Cassie's Sugar Shack"?

After Googling the name I saw many sugar shacks. This Blog however did not come up in the search. Maybe it's just as well because I could be asking for trouble here. Hopefully things won't get out of control. I'll show you what I mean about the backdrops...



Yep... that's the silver side of a blue tarp. I managed to add spotlights and some lens flares with Paintshop. But the quality of the pics themselves is low. And I imagine a good many people will just plain think I'm weird... or worse. Like I said earlier today the blurry images are way better than clear ones would be. Ha ha.

In the unlikely event that someone spreads my pics around online enough for someone to recognize me then my surroundings won't matter anyway.

Speaking of which : Any images or other original content posted on the Blog are copyrighted by me CassiePlay2008. And are not to be used without my expressed permission.

Of course I've been online long enough to know that once something is posted online it's gonna be all over the internet until the end of time! I imagine the only reason my images might be used elsewhere would be to laugh at me, or worse yet try and cause me problems. The bottom line is nobody cares about what I do here.

So that explains the Sugar Shack name for the Blog, and my profile explains the name Cassie. It's getting late and I have monkeys to spank...

No comments: