Friday, November 14, 2008

Thrift store Finds! ...

I Love Thrift Stores!I just got back from a thrift store and saw some great stuff. I'm sure I'll be getting some heels at one of them soon. I found some great books. A Handbook for Filmmakers, and a Calvin and Hobbes book for 39 cents! I find the best books at Goodwill, they usually go with whatever computers have been donated, and are usually older books. Also they are usually in good shape. It seems that a lot of people buy the books and don't use them because they are brand new. Some students donate them after they are done with them too. Anyway... I love Goodwill. I saw a great wig for $6 and it looked like a very nice one too. Didn't get it though because it was very crowded and I was on my way out when I saw it behind the counter.

I've seen everything in there, this is a Vietnam Veteran's store and it's a goldmine. I've seen Carvin Guitars and Stacks, Keyboards, and old records that are still in good shape. It's like some one died and all their collection was donated to the thrift stores. Which is probably what happens?


Bye y'all...



No comments: