Monday, November 10, 2008

Lunchtime...

I'm hoping this site will be more reliable than some others which I won't mention. From what I hear it will be. If anyone reads this and can tell me just how far I can go on this blog without getting deleted I'd appreciate it.

I've seen some amazingly nasty stuff on Blogger, but want to ease into it. Mmmmm, yep... I want to slip right in there!

I've been making little movies for some time now and am aching to get some of them online. Anything to fill in where my boring writing goes. I do have a few stories to tell though.

I would never have thought a few years ago that dressing like a Female would be something I'd be doing. But here I am! I only dress occasionally, and never in public yet.

I get an actual rush when I do, and I don't care why because like I keep saying. It Feels Good!

I was surprised to "feel something" when I found myself shaving my whole body in the shower. I wasn't expecting that. It makes my cock hard thinking and writing about it now.

The first time I applied mascara I was clumsy because I'd never done it before, and I didn't have anyone to ask for advice. Of course I Googled everything under the Sun and got lots of info that way.

I'm not a beautiful girl, not by a long shot... but I felt good looking in the mirror with that mascara on. I didn't do a good job either, and need a lot of practice.

Luckily, my camera takes fairly low quality video clips, and that's where most of my still shots are from, my movies. So low light and low resolution pictures help to keep me from looking like a man wearing stockings. Which I love by the way. Wearing stockings that is.

I told myself I didn't want to dress if I couldn't be "Cute"! I thought about that right after I said it to myself. I said jokingly to a girl one day, "Hey that's a cute little skirt!". I'm not so sure I was joking now.

Well, lunch is about over. I'll pick up where I left off later. Bye.

No comments: