Monday, November 10, 2008

Where Was I?...

Oh Yes...Mascara, shaving my whole body. Man, I can't keep doing that or I'll really look like Sasquatch! It sure feels good being smooth all over though. Seems like a theme here. Feeling Good.

I need a good wig too, mostly because my natural hair isn't gonna work. I've got a cheap one for now, and I only dress for me so it's not a complete loss.

I'd like some heels but that will have to wait. Plus I'm very tall and thin, too thin to have a nice ass. Heels would just make me look thinner.

I want to mention that one of the biggest surprises I got was the first time I wore fake nails. You know those stick on things. No, I didn't go into the store and say "Those nails are so cute!" to the women standing in the aisle while I was there. And there were plenty of women there too.

Some of them seemed to be watching me and others couldn't care less. I can't believe how much women pay for the things they need every day. Women make less and pay more while Men wear the same underwear they had since they were twelve. Not me of course.

Anyway, back to the nails. I don't know why but wearing nails really turns me on. I mean it y'all. The only problem with nails is keeping them on, and trying to do things with them on. I have a feeling wearing heels would be a similar problem also. But I think I'd like to try wearing some soon.

Speaking of trying to do things with nails on, like er... ah, touching myself all over. It seems those little sticky tabs either don't work, or you can't get them off when you want to.

Geez, this is turning into a blog about makeup and stuff when I really was planning on talkin' dirty to someone. I'll get around to it. I'm a little shy...


Don't Y'all Think I'm Cute?



I was waiting to post that picture so it wouldn't be at the top of the page where an unsuspecting blogger might see it. Then I see that the newest posts are at the top, so it doesn't matter.

Plus this Blog is Adult Rated and I even have a little blurb in the header to warn surfers.

I've seen some pretty racy stuff on Blogger. Some girls want to put their nastiest stuff on YouTube, but they link to it from here so...

Ok, I'll get right to the point. I know it's blurry as hell. But I was actually happy with the results of the pic in this post.

I can take it, tell me what you think. I know I just look like a guy wearing a bra but for some reason I "felt" good about it. So much so that I'm writing a Blog about it and posting pictures of my face online. I realize I might not get any visitors, but it's a big deal to me.

Yes, I'm holding the wig in place... not trying to look sexy. Well... that too. I'm gettin' all the details out of the way first, it may take a week or so for me to get comfortable here.

That sounds silly while I've got my pictures here, pictures of me dressing and talkin' up a storm about it. I've never done that before. My next post may be about why I call this the Sugar Shack. I'm sure a lot of you out there knew about those growing up.

Bye now. I've got a few things to take care of.

No comments: